- The debug trace feature in Proudnet 2 allows you to quickly identify problems.
- You only need to add trace points to determine which variable value you have.
- Multiple live servers can be deployed simultaneously.
- You don’t need to add logs and turn the server back on to reproduce in-house tests as before.
- Each time a suspect function is executed, you can determine what log remains.
- You can also check what values the variables have.
- Debug trace to know where and what happened across multiple servers is possible without adding server logs.